Monday, March 20, 2006

The Big Picture.

I hate looking at it.
It sent me into tears looking at it last night.
But if I don't look at it more, I'll end up regreting a lot more than I already do.
I can never decide anything, and I'm about to have to make the biggest choice I've ever made: what I do next year.
The easisest and safest option is to go back to school for another year, while it would be fun being with a few friends for another year, there would be no point at all, I'd be bored out my mind most of the time.
Another option, is the "travel the world" one, I'm just not ready for that, while I do hope to do it one day, I don't think I ready to leave home just yet.
Collage gives me the image of the colour of dark green, I don't like this colour, so I'm not going to collage.
To go straight to uni would be too much pressure.
I don't plan on getting a job for a VERY long time.
Just to do my own thing and not do anything, would slowly kill me.
I don't even know why I bothered thinking about this... no matter what I plan, I'll end up in school for another year.
It won't be bad, but it's a bit bad that given the option to do whatever I want, I end up in school...
This thought depressed me greatly... if I hadn't had a great day on saturday, and a good day today, I'd be in alot wrose a state...
I've been feeling really unwelcome recently... a close friend lied to me, while I'm sure they had their reasons, I still felt a little hurt... and I feel like I've been left out far too offen...
Be Seeing You.

1 comment:

Helvetica said...

Like I said, take the money and run ¬_¬