Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Uni.

I'm too ill and about to collapse to accurately recall any of it at the moment, but that will come in time, it's been 50% amazing time and 50% complete nightmare, with nothing being in the middle... I've only met two people I can talk to, and I don't expect to hear from them again, although it would be nice to think they won't completely forget about me. I think I may be getting overconfident when it comes to the courses them selfs...>_> but I think I'm actually looking forward to doing the work... which is really quite odd for someone who normally does nothing at all. After the first overly stressful day, I found myself back on medication, which I'd managed to no longer need in the summer holidays, but now need again >_> anyway, so far I've two bad days and a good day, lets hope tomorrow brings balance! Currently I think I'll be alone for most of uni, which was the first plan anyway, hopefully I can manage to have a few one-to-one friendships, but I think any groups would be death for me. I've found that the best way to talk to anyone in a bar is to stand outside it, yay for the smoking ban >_> Thanks for listening, whoever may still be out there *bows*
Be Seeing You.

1 comment:

Cake said...

This is an excellent start. I demand more uni blog posts from here on =_=

It's only been like four (?) days, so I'm sure it will end up being quite fun (And the hard work of course, always the hard work.)

You also gain the honourary title of "The Only Fresher (As Far As I Know) I Don't Have Contempt For". Huzzah!