Tuesday, October 02, 2007

in uni about uni

The libary is quiet place on a saturday night, and it's only tuesday morning...
Yellow submarine references out of the way, this is my 3 hour gap between physics and phycology, in which untill I find a friend with a suitable timetable I spend alone, at first I went to the top floor to get away from the noise of lunch in the QMU but now I eat outside and go to the computer room afterwards, there's not much to do here... I can't really work right now, since everything so far in the lectures have been things I already know, but in about a week it'll all be new and confusing, and I'll have something to do. I haven't met many people, I've seen a few people from the summer school I went to, so them and the few people from the high school that are around are the only people I know so far. Hopefully by going to events such as a uni LAN party set up by the uni gaming socity, and the beer and doughnuts day set up by the physics socity, that will change, hopefully labs will help as well, since I seem to have seprated from the people I know doing my subjects because of my surname I'll have no choice but to try and talk to someone... I knew I should have changed my name to anderson. >_> Anyway signing off from the maths level of the building, be seeing you and be very thankful that you have more than five minute conversations with your friends *bows and exits stage left*

1 comment:

Cake said...

I am your lone commenter <_< Fear the powers of my blogroll. Uni blog posts ftw!

Depending on when you get out of class on Friday you could always come chill with me and the library crowd.

- Caek