Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Meh.

I feel like writing some crap.
Or alteratively I could say the same thing over and over again in such a way as to make it seem like I'm saying something different each time.
Explaining everything with just a slight change to what it was before, showing each stance to be a lot more than the basics of what they really are.
Using words long or short to express this never changing statement, and although it may look like it's ever changing, it's just staying in the past.
And while it's also here too, doesn't mean I'm going to stop this endless loop, that I'm sure it's repetitiveness has bored you all, if you can see.
But then again, if you can't, then this must be exciting, looking forward to the next time you'll be told the same thing, re-worded so much.
But before you stop, I'll just say that I'm been saying this alot, and that you may not have noticed this wheel of speech and text, turning all around you.
The over typing of unmoving information that this is just as it was the sentance before, doesn't seem like it, does it? sitting there it must be confuseing...
Even if I have changed quite a bit, all the stuff is still in being, order and view point are all over the place, but you can't get anymore from this than you already have.
some crap.
be seeing you.

No comments: