Sunday, April 16, 2006

Short Spin.

Have a day,
have a night,
a place to fight.

Fight the thought,
fight the feeling,
don't accept the beating.

Beating the wolfs,
beating the crows,
forgetting all the woe.

I am what I am,
I do what I do,
I may not be popeye, but what else will I do.

The night refuses to speak,
the day grows restless,
and the fight goes on.

As all sturcture is lost,
as all patteren leaves,
remember not the way, but the meaning.

Therein lies hope,
not in a last ray nor final curtain,
but in the very existance of being.

Am I to ignore them?
Am I to find a difference?
No, there is no need as there is no feeding.

To forget is to lose,
To fall is to fight,
To fight while falling in flight, causes forgettfulness.

Below the fast four,
Above the exploding five,
Be Seeing You, after this dream.

2 comments:

Helvetica said...

Rockin'. Or something.

Heeeey, my link doesn't work. Heh, it's good to finally comment.

Robbie said...

Seems the taboo of commenting on your blog has been lost.
That was great, btw.