Tuesday, December 20, 2005

*cries*

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, or maybe I just haven't faced it all yet... Today I felt my first day of meaninglessness for a long time. I find myself running out of reasons to get up in the morning. I wasted so much time, and now time has wasted me. I do reliy on others for everything, I need to get myself together. I feel I have no-one to turn to, that I've grown distant. No-one really tursts me, maybe it's because I drive anyone who is close to me away.
I see myself leading a very lonely life. When I find a way out of it, I cling to it untill I've crushed any hope of anything working out right.
Nothing works out for me, and it's all my fault.
I can't post right now.
be seeing you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are.. an emo.

Quit whining, please.