Monday, December 05, 2005

*yawns*

That was a nice happy day. There's never many of them, always things to remember and hold dear.
Remember smiles, remember just walking and talking, every momentjust felt right today.
It may have all gone to pieces in the big picture of my life, but today, today felt different.
Only thing is, I'm really sleepy, I might get some sleep tonight, you never know.
I've "gotten uesd" to the way things are, the way I am. There are some things I would still cry about, but I've ran out of tears.
This year, it's been a bad year, happy times, yes, but the sad ones, there are more of them.
Everything seemed to happen in months this year. Each month had a different mood. From complete bliss to feeling like dying, this is the most stressful year I've had since first and second year.
Maybe there are connections, but I don't remember them, I blocked them out.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: