Friday, December 23, 2005

Weird, weird stuff.

My mind has just stopped making sense in what seems a very good way.
Since I've got no idea what happened to me, I can't really post about it... All I know is what it did.
I'm generally happier.
Not happy, but not sad.
I've not got much on my mind and I think that's a really good thing.
I'm really tired.
This is the first time I've felt like I could get some sleep without having to stay up until four in the morning.
I might just go to bed and sleep right away, it would be amazing.
Time to type a letter.
-A-
There.
Right.
So, goodnight.
Sorry for the random randomness, but it just feels like it's been so long.
I just need sleep, not just rest that I normally get.
It would be nice.
Well... This is what happens when I don't really feel like posting anything but do so anyway.... Interesting...
Be Seeing You.

No comments: