Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All The Little Things.

They all matter to me. One word said, bits of tone used, slight movements made,all matter more to me than most things. While it can hurt a lot, everything seems like it's against you, your all alone, and you just want to shut it all off, it can make a good moment beautiful, a nice time perfect, and if you don't get the best from the good times, what can you look forward to? If you don't know how something can happen, how something feels, how can you think about it?
But when you get the worst from the simplest of things, when you just feel like never waking up again, that's when it just get too much, everything just implode around you, your life no longer matters, all that's left is one little thing, all you can think about.
It's hard for me to stop thinking about little things, good or bad. It keeps me awake at night, unable to think in the day, it tears away at me or gives me hope. Thinking this way can do a lot of things to you. It can destroy you, but used at the right times, and it makes you feel like you are the ultimate being in the universe.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: