Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Relax.

What a few people think I should do, and I agree with them. I get too worked up about school work, homework, and little things that don't really matter, but I worry about and I make them matter in my mind.
I get so stressed over nothing sometimes, and when I get like that I can't just stop and think, and that makes me more stressed. If there's something I find I can't do, but I know I could do if I thought about it, I get annoyed with myself.
I get annoyed with myself over too many things, almost everything bad that happens to me, I blame on me in some way, usually with good reason...
Some things get to me more than I know they should. It gets to me when that happens, more than it should. When this happens, I usually find some way out of it, but when I don't, I just can't do anything, I can't even keep a steady hand.
The only time I really get angry with myself, is when I lose control of my actions. I need to gain control of my self. I'm hoping Iaido helps with this.
I notice I've returned to a way of thinking I had a few years ago, in a lot of ways a good thing. I don't really care about myself, but it helps me believe what I do.
Be seeing you.

No comments: