Monday, November 28, 2005

Nothing Planned.

I never think about what I'm going to post here, it just sort of happens. If things don't "just happen" to me, I find it really hard to do anything, in any situation.
I like it when I can just wander in to a situation and everything just works out. I'm a very lucky person sometimes, though other times, a lot of the time, nothing works out for me.
When I started thinking about what my life is going to be like, I enjoyed it, but now, I dislike thinking about what I'm going to do in a hours time.
So tired right now. My thoughts aren't stable enough to be put in to words. I'll just go to bed, sleep, and hopefully I won't wake up in the morning.
I won't feel this way in the morning though, may opinons change too much for that. They to change constantly.
Why do I feel like I've posted this before? or have I just thought about it? My thoughts seem so real to me sometimes. I can think something has happen to me, and I can make myself feel like it really has happened to me, and I always do, it's bad.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: