Friday, November 25, 2005

Awake: Beautiful Understanding.

I woke up feeling awake today. Considering my lack of sleep, was a very odd thing.
The sunrise, visible only for a few minutes before being consumed by the clouds, in heavy snow, with the buildings silhouetted, was beautiful. I've always been a fan of that view from the school, over the city, high flats in the distance, I've always connected it with the end of the world, which I look forward to.
When I say the end of the world, I mean the end of the world as we know it, not the end of all life. I can wait for the day when this world that we know so well, and grown so accustomed to, is forced to a halt by it's own being.
I also found out today that my blog is working, or so I'm told. It's great to hear, I'm always so sure no-one will find anything I do any good, at all. Maybe it's because I see no reason for anyone to like me or anything I do.
I try my best to understand people and their actions. When someone does something "unexpected" I think of everything I know about that person, or could guess about that person, and I try and work out why, not just what, their reason is.
Be seeing you.

No comments: