Monday, November 21, 2005

Your Personality Is

Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


This isn't the first time a test like this has given me this, so it must be mostly true. I took other tests, some I found too personal to post, others just too random.
I like tests like this, I enjoy doing them. The ones on the BBC web-site seem more accurate than most though. After I finish, I always think about how each answer to my qusetions effects what I got in the end. It really makes me think I should do psychology at uni.
I don't know what I'll do... stay on a year, leave this year... I just don't know anymore.
I feel like I've missed out on a lot this year. If I don't come back next year, I'll have missed out on a bunch of stuff forever... but I'm really, really sick of school, the work, the homework, the teachers, I don't know what to do...
I never really thought about my future. I never thought I had one. I really thought I was going to die before I was 16. So this year is the first time I've thought about it, it was fun at first, but then there's all this decisions. I've never been good at making big decisions...
Be Seeing You.

1 comment:

By His Own Design said...

here's an idea: why dont you try to get the grades you need for uni this year, but still come back next year, that way if you get the grades then you will be able to come back next year without the added pressure of having to do well because you will get an unconditional pass due to your gardes you get this year.