Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sparks.

Sparks fly as I write this, my uncle drunk, which would be ok if it wasn’t for my gran, who has a worse reaction than me to drinking. She sits holding her head, almost in tears, my uncle goes on shouting, unaware of the hurt.
Anyway, enough of that, today was a bit boring, every class was studying. In half the classes the people I normally talk to, or just sit near to, were doing children in need, so I was alone for most of the day, at least purple’s in my “not dancing” class, it was a great relief.
Once I went home, I just went to bed, I must have slept for four hours before my mum got in, I was still tired after that, I think getting five hours sleep maximum a night has finally got to me. I should really get more sleep, but I’ve tried, and I can’t. I haven’t been sleeping the way I used to for months now, it is getting better, but not by much.
He’s putting on clips of movies now, starwars, batman, it’s ok, just not when you’re as tired as me.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: