Sunday, November 27, 2005

Confused and Alone.

There's something wrong. I spent an hour today crying, for reasons I couldn't figure out.
I've had enough of life. It's all gotten a bit too much me. I can't think, can't feel, I've had enough.
The only time I relaxed today was when the power went out and I couldn't see or do anything. I can't relax just by not doing anything, I need to know that there's nothing I can do at all, that what I'm doing is the only possible thing I can do, and when I find something which is a better use of my time but I can't be bothered doing it, even though in some cases I have to or know I should do something I end up doing nothing at all. It drives me insane.
I can't do anything. No matter how hard I try, or how much I don't try, I just can't do anything.
I can't live like this. I need a big positive change. Soon.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: