Tuesday, November 22, 2005

*Starts Iaido* *likes it*

Today was fun, learned two attacks with the Jo, one of the first things for ages that I've wanted to learn, not needed to. I really hate the way the whole teaching system works. I've started coming up with an alternate, I haven't thought through it all yet, but it works in my head.
I found in some ways the way the world works is just like the education system. Once I've worked all out, I'll post it all here, it could become a bit of my life's work, so don't think it'll be here very soon.
I finally got round to doing some of the UCAS thing, I'm less worried now than I was. The things I missed out on this year, I just took a second and thought: "I wouldn't be bothered about that a few years ago, why am I now?" and when I came up with reasons, I didn't like them, so I'm a lot less bothered now, still bothered, just not as much.
I'm not sure of anything yet to happen to me, which while sometimes is a really bad thing, it can also give you a last ray of hope, which just carries you on.
Might get some sleep tonight, might not, with this mixed feeling, it's hard to tell.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: