Monday, November 14, 2005

I know where I am now.

Tonight this is what I worked out, where I am.
I've been lost for sometime now, in a world of hurt and pit of depresstion.
I've now found a way, while I'm still unhappy, to not feel as bad as I've been feeling, and people around me won't get hurt ethier.
If this works, and I will make it work, I'll be me, and then some people will finally know who that is.
After a panic attack followed closely by a mental breakdown, I needed this to happen.
From almost killing myself, things can only get better.
So I've made a blog for more than just my old english eassys like my other one, but one for the relisation of who I am.
I'm going to try and put others on front of myself, like I used to, it's the only way everything I believe can be ture.
Some of what I believe I've still to find out, but what I have found out needs me to think this way.
Be seeing you.

No comments: