Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Feelings.

I find I think mostly in feelings.
When something happens to me, I do have feelings about it, but if someone asks me what I thought about it, I find I didn't have any thoughts. I end up making my thoughts at that moment, and since I've never really thought them through, I'm never very sure of myself. This leads to my quiet talking, where I don't really want anyone to hear me since I'm not sure if I believe it yet.
I could try and descrbe the feelings, but some feelings are indescribable, they don't have any stucture, rules or anything logical about them, so it's nearly impossible to put them into words.
Some people think I have thoughts and just don't say anything, which is sometimes true, but more offen than not, I really don't know what I think.
Be Seeing You.

No comments: